Step Up – Stand Out – Break Through Leadership Success Tips for Life
Thursday, March 18, 2021 (8:30 AM - 10:00 AM) (EDT)
THIS EVENT IS ONLY OPEN TO THE 2021 YPN EXECUTIVE MENTORSHIP PARTICIPANTS
Have you ever asked yourself this: Why is it that one person finds success, while another person finds excuses? Ask yourself, which person do you want to be?
Join us as Sharon Burstein, global leadership speaker, author, trainer and CEO of Sharon Burstein International presents a high energy, engaging presentation that will help propel you and your leadership to new levels of success. Learn how you can create more meaningful conversations and lasting connections.
You will learn simple techniques to infuse into your life that will help you create excellence with lasting impressions. Sharon motivates with her high energy, words, messages, and tips to achieve greater leadership success in all aspects of your life.
If you want to be a more effective leader in your career and life this power packed presentation provides transformational tips to make your life soar.
5 Key Attendee Takeaways
- Discover innovative ways to think and grow your leadership, present and future
- Understand your role and responsibility as a leader and mentor
- Build stronger communication skills and relationships that sustain over time
- Create a positive mindset and vision for your leadership success
- Develop insights and understanding of your Leadership Image
Sharon Burstein, CEO, Sharon Burstein International, LLC
To learn more about Sharon, click here.
Please note, the $15 fee for this event is for all members, regardless of your membership level in light of COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding.