Account Manager (Retention)
Alaant is recruiting for an Account Manager who has experience on the retention side of the business to join our client who is in the employee benefits industry within the Capital Region.
This is a great opportunity to join a recognized company that is known for their collaborative team environment.
Competitive salary, benefits, 401-K and PTO!
Responsibilities for the Account Manager (Retention):
- You will provide excellent customer service to the client and insurance carrier by identifying their goals, needs and concerns.
- You will assist with providing solid documentation to the insurance carrier and assist with completing policy changes and claim resolution.
- Manage account renewals by sharing rate analysis and proposal creation.
- Staying up to date with regulatory issues and communicating those issues to clients.
- Maintaining current files using the agency management system and document imaging system as required.
Requirements for the Account Manager (Retention):
- 3-5 years of insurance experience preferred.
- NYS Life & Health license (or ability to obtain license).
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational and technical skills.
- Team player and ability to communicate cross-functionally.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Megan Ermalowicz at Megan.Ermalowicz@alaant.com, 518-689-0710
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be virtual.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.