Accounting Lead II
Accounting Lead II
Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, completes complex fiscal functions, and related clerical duties. Demonstrated knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles with heavy familiarity in accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, maintaining general ledgers, payroll, payroll processing.
- Must have an associate’s degree in accounting, business, or a related field as well as a minimum of two years or more of experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user level and familiarity with Fiscal software.
- Self-driven, demonstrates initiative and able to multitask and adapt to changing priorities. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Great communication skills, written and verbal. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to positively and proactively manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines and thrive in fast-pace, dynamic environment.
- Must possess a clean driver’s license and be insurable to operate agency vehicles.
BENEFITS – position will range from $15.00 to $16.00 based on experience.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation, Personal and Sick Time
Saratoga County EOC is a private, nonprofit community action agency serving Saratoga County. We are the designated anti-poverty agency, dedicated to providing and promoting opportunities for individuals and families to achieve self-sufficiency. We are an advocacy organization assisting families and individuals in developing solutions to promote healthy, thriving families and caring community partners. We provide services coordinated at our main office as well and in the county schools. Services include Head Start, WIC, Energy Services/Weatherization, Advocacy, Crisis Intervention, Immigration Services, Vita Tax Services, Food Pantry, Mobile Pantry and a Soup Kitchen.