Alaant is recruiting an Accounting Specialist for our higher education client in Higher Education located in Albany, NY.
In this role you would be responsible for preparing and processing accounts payable and general accounting support. This role would be Monday-Friday 8:30am – 4:30 pm
Responsibilities for the Accounting Specialist:
- This role is heavy on the payable side, invoices, check requests, reimbursement of travel and credit card receipts.
- Process checks weekly.
- Update and maintain 1099 information.
- Prepare revenue and expense reports and update and post journal entries.
Requirements for the Accounting Specialist:
- Associates degree required
- Experience with invoices, check requests and expense reports
- Experience with Purchase Orders
- Experience with 1099s
- Experience with Journal Entries
- Experience with documentation of reimbursement statements
- Experience with Excel, Word and Outlook
For more details on this role contact:
Megan Ermalowicz at Megan.Ermalowicz@alaant.com, 518-689-0710
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be virtual.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.