We are actively recruiting for this role, with all interviews, hiring and new hire on-boarding being done virtually. The start date is immediate, with work to be performed remotely until bans for onsite work are lifted.
Alaant is hiring a detail-oriented Administrative Assistant for a worldwide leader in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. Our client has been voted one of Fortune's Best Companies to Work for 3 years in a row! They offer free breakfast Fridays, growth from within and promotes a healthy work life balance.
This is a long-term temporary role for up to 1 year. If you are interested in an entry-level, collaborative, and administrative role, this is the opportunity for you!
What you'll do: Assist a manufacturing team with reviewal of log books for accuracy and tracking/monitoring of documentation status and updates via Excel.
Additional duties include:
- Ensure document organization and archival is executed appropriately
- Utilize tracking system to distribute document notifications and status updates
- Prepare metrics on documentation status
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 1-year document management experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Ability to problem solve and manage multiple tasks
Things you need to know:
- This is a full time, temporary role for up to 1 year with a company that promotes growth from within!
- Shift: Monday Friday, 8:00AM 4:30PM
- Great pay, paid time off, and comprehensive health insurance
Military Occupation Specialty (M.O.S) Code Equivalents:
Navy: OTA, Army: 74F
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.