Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Alaant Workforce Solutions is pleased to partner with The Early Care and Learning Council in their recruitment of an Administrative Assistant for their office located in Albany, NY.
The Early Care and Learning Council (ECLC) is a statewide, not-for-profit membership organization that represents 35 Child Care Resource and Referral Programs across New York State. ECLC works closely with the Office of Children and Family Services to support and strengthen Child Care & Resource Referral agencies by providing them with comprehensive services and supports.
This is a full-time, direct hire role, offering a salary and benefits compensation of up to $47,000. The Early Care and Learning Council offers an employee-centric work environment, an exceptional work life balance and flexibility in schedule.
All applicants must apply directly through Alaant for consideration of this role.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to the Executive Director and Board of Directors on a diverse set of projects. This would also include planning and coordination of major agency events, such as the Annual Staff Retreat, Leadership Summit and quarterly board meetings.
The ideal candidate will have a self-starter personality, proven experience as an administrative assistant and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Coordinate all activities pertaining to Board/Staff Retreat, Annual Meeting and Leadership Summit
• Research and solicit organizations, businesses, and funders to support the work of ECLC; maintain donor communications
• Work cooperatively with other staff members in project related conferences and training planning and implementation
• Maintain the agency calendar, responsible for development, implementation and coordination of agency operational plan
• Design and implement an enhanced membership services program for 35 Child Care Resource and Referral agencies
• Handle all incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Executive Director, as needed
• Review and summarize reports and documents; prepare background documents, board materials and outgoing mail
• Prepare and submit financial forms for the Executive Director, such as travel reimbursements, etc.
What you’ll bring:
• Associate degree preferred
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priority
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
• Professional level verbal and written communication skills
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.