Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Administrative Assistant to join an international leader that specializes in pharmaceutical research and development. Our client is dedicated to creating a work environment that focuses on employee engagement and a healthy work-life balance. If you are interested in getting your foot in the door with a growing and innovative company, this is your chance to apply!
Hours and Benefits for the Administrative Assistant:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Act as initial point of contact for receiving and processing complaint notifications
- Enter complaint intake data into database system and track via Excel
- Verify required documentation
- Evaluate complaint classification
- Collaborate between multiple departments and personnel to obtain additional information regarding complaint
- Assist with delivery of complaint samples for testing
- Copy, scan and maintain documentation
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
For more details on this role contact:
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.