Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring an Administrative Assistant for an innovative and growing pharmaceutical company in the Capital Region. Our client is a leader in research and development and values employee engagement and a healthy work-life balance. We highly encourage you to apply today!
Hours and Benefits for the Administrative Assistant:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance package offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Upload change notifications into SharePoint
- Scan, copy, and organize documentation
- Prepare presentation, agenda and meeting materials
- Record and distribute meeting minutes
- Maintain tracking spreadsheets and databases detailing document statuses
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- High School Diploma required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint is a plus!
- 1 year administrative experience
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role please contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.