We are actively recruiting for this role, with all interviews, hiring and new hire on-boarding being done virtually. The start date is immediate, with work to be performed remotely until bans for onsite work are lifted.
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring an Administrative Coordinator to support a fast-paced Compliance department! Our client is a biotechnology and pharmaceutical leader in the Capital Region that develops and manufactures treatments for serious medical conditions. They offer an employee-centric, socially conscious, and globally committed work environment. With Alaant, you will receive a competitive salary, paid time off, and access to comprehensive health insurance.
What you’ll do:
- Enter in complaint notifications and investigations into the electronic database
- Ensure follow-up is being tracked in a timely manner
- Verify any document discrepancies
- File, copy, and scan related complaining documentation
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 year’s administrative experience; internships included
Things you need to know:
- Full-time, temporary role for up to 1 year with a company that promotes growth from within!
- This is one of the best companies in the Capital Region, voted 3 years in a role on Fortune’s Best Companies to Work!
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.