Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Alaant Workforce Solutions is immediately hiring an Administrative Coordinator with an international pharmaceutical leader right here in the Capital Region! Our client is working to develop and manufacture medicines and treatments for serious medical conditions worldwide.
You will be supporting a team with coordinating and functionality of the department. This is a long-term temporary role with potential to grow from within. With Alaant, you will receive a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit package, and a healthy work life balance!
What you will do:
- Prepare meeting agendas and assemble slides for team meetings
- Prepare department newsletters
- Track processing vendors via Excel and facilitate communication between each department
- Organize and facilitate department events
- Schedule calendar meetings for the Executive team
- Take and distribute meeting minutes
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
Military Occupation Specialty (M.O.S) Code Equivalents:
Army: 74B, 255A, Marine: 4025
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.