Serve as a recruiter and counselor for the Office of Admissions. Contribute to office efforts for achieving annual institutional enrollment objectives.
• Demonstrated relationship building and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to engage potential students and family members.
• Competent computer skills, including all Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Goal-oriented and demonstrates self-motivation and initiative
• Organized and timely in completing assignments
• Present a cooperative, professional and positive attitude
• Ability to problem solve and identify solutions in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and actively manage an applicant pool
• Possess a team-first attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
• Hold a valid driver’s license
• Bachelor’s degree
• Familiarity with small, private college environment
• Experience with Slate CRM
• Experience in distance/online admissions recruitment and affinity group marketing
• Professional experience in admissions, recruitment, sales, or related field
• Standing, sitting, manual dexterity, ability to move between offices and floors of buildings
• Normal range of vision and hearing (with or without correction)
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
For more information or to apply, visit https://employment.acphs.edu/postings/1093.