Analytical Laboratory Assistant
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Are you looking to further develop your lab skillset and gain hands-on analytical laboratory experience? We highly encourage you to apply!
Alaant is hiring a scientific individual to support a local process sciences department in Albany, NY. Our client is innovative, collaborative and works on cutting edge pharmaceutical research projects.
In this role, you will be working side by side with a team of Scientists to provide experiment support including planning, coordinating, and testing of scientific investigations.
This is a long-term temporary role for up to 1 year with the potential for growth in the future. With Alaant, you will receive a competitive salary, paid time off, and access to comprehensive health insurance.
What you'll do:
- Prepare equipment, samples, and testing materials prior to lab study
- Maintain inventory of instruments
- Perform analysis of samples and tabulate results
- Present results to a team
- Maintain accurate lab notebook and records
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering preferred
- 1-year experience in a lab environment; internships and undergraduate research included
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.