Analytical Sciences Specialist
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring an Analytical Sciences Specialist for a globally-known pharmaceutical company in the Capital Region. Our client is researching, developing, and producing life-changing products to help patients in need. This company values their employees, offers a friendly work environment, and promotes a healthy work-life balance. If you are interested in gaining hands-on, lab experience, this is the opportunity for you!
Hours and Benefits for the Analytical Sciences Specialist:
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the Analytical Sciences Specialist:
- Maintain lab supplies
- Perform data notebook reviews to ensure accuracy
- Provide lab support to analytical testing
- Manage storage and organization of samples
- May be responsible for leading specific projects
Requirement for the Analytical Sciences Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Life Sciences required
- Experience with biological assay development or testing preferred
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.