Alaant is hiring an Animal Tech to join our client's team located in Germantown, NY. You will ensure animals are healthy, clean, fed, and that high animal welfare standards are met. This position will provide the opportunity to train, learn new skills, and grow with a company that promotes from within!
Hours and Benefits for the Animal Tech:
- Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm, occasional weekends
- $16.00 per hour, direct hire!
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, a 401k plan, and PTO
- Room to grow and move up within the company!
Responsibilities for the Animal Tech:
- Provide animals with food and water, and ensure health status
- Clean small animal cages
- Update information using computer database
- Assist with taking quality control samples
Requirements for the Animal Tech:
- High school diploma or GED
- Any animal experience is a bonus!
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and lift 45 pounds
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Abby SerfiIippi, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0709
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.