Animal Environment Associate
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Are you looking to learn new skills and work with small animals? Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring an Animal Environment Associate for a biosciences client located near Hudson, NY! Employees will practice and learn innovative techniques of animal care. This company is an industry leader with room for learning and career growth!
This is a direct-hire, full-time opportunity paying $18.26 per hour and ensuring extraordinary hands-on experience!
What you will do day to day?
- Clean small animal cages and ensure a proper living environment
- Provide animals with food and water
- Collect data and record samples for quality control
- Report inhumane treatment of small animals
- Document work performed
- Follow policies and procedures to maintain health status
What a successful candidate will bring:
- Any experience with animals
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Abby SerfiIippi, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0709
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.