Animal Environment Associate
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring an Animal Environment Associate for an international biosciences company located near Hudson, NY. You will practice innovative animal care techniques in this position with the opportunity to learn new skills.
Hours and Benefits for the Animal Environment Associate:
- Direct hire, $18.26 per hour!
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, a 401k plan, and PTO
- Room to grow and learn new skills
Responsibilities for the Animal Environment Associate:
- Clean small animal cages and ensure a comfortable environment
- Provide animals with proper diet and living needs
- Document and record data using a computer system
- Collect samples for quality control
- Follow policies and procedures to maintain health status
Requirements for the Animal Environment Associate:
- Any experience with animals
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Abby SerfiIippi, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0709
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
We are actively recruiting for this role with an immediate start date. Interviews, hiring, onboarding and training will be done onsite with proper protocols in place supporting health and safety.