Alaant is hiring an Animal Tech to join our client’s team located near Hudson, NY. You will care for animals to ensure they have food, water, and a comfortable living environment. This position will provide the opportunity to train, learn new skills, and grow with a company that promotes from within!
Hours and Benefits for the Animal Tech:
- Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm, occasional weekends
- $16.00 per hour, direct hire!
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, a 401k plan, and PTO
- Room to grow and move up within the company!
Responsibilities for the Animal Tech:
- Provide animals with food, water, and check health status
- Clean small animal cages
- Enter information into computer data system
- Take samples for quality control
Requirements for the Animal Tech:
- High school diploma or GED
- Any animal experience is a bonus!
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and lift 45 pounds
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Abby SerfiIippi, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0709
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.