Architectural Designer (Full-Time)
C2 Design Group is currently seeking a talented Architectural Designer with a minimum of 1-3 years' experience to join our Schenectady office. The qualified candidate will possess a desire to learn and grow with the firm. We design spaces where people live, work, and play.
The qualified candidate will follow direction from a Principal or Project Manager and assist project teams.
• Assist with all phases of a project from schematic design to construction administration
• Assist with production, documenting existing conditions, drafting and modeling
• Assist with project and materials research
• Prepare presentation materials and design boards
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor of Architecture degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience
- Proficiency with Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD is required
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn and be part of a collaborative design team
- Focused on IDP
Reasons To Join The C2 Team
We offer a rewarding career path, in a collaborative, fun, and relaxed environment. Take your expertise, talents, and leadership qualities to the next level, while working on an exciting and diverse portfolio.
We moved into a brand-new office that we designed in 2019! The office features an open design studio, kitchen and coffee bar, huddle rooms for collaboration and parking is FREE.
Competitive compensation package includes:
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Health and dental insurance
- IRA retirement plan with employer match
- Paid Time Off within first 6 months
- Vacation/Personal/Sick Time – 4 weeks
- Fridays – 7-hour workday in recognition of a healthy work/life/balance
- Birthday – floating holiday
- Professional development opportunities
- Lunch and Learns
- Opportunities to volunteer within the community
- Company events – happy hours, summer outings and other team building activities
Send your resume and portfolio to Kate Calder at email@example.com