Alaant Workforce Solutions is excited to assist our client in the Architecture Industry in their search for an Architecture Designer role, located in Albany, NY.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Architecture firm. Our client specializes in K-12 schools, medical buildings and commercial buildings.
Our client offers a generous salary and benefits along with a great company culture!
Responsibilities for the Architecture Designer role:
- Communicate with internal and external teams.
- Design capabilities and have a full knowledge of Construction drawings.
- Follow proper procedures for coordination of changes across multiple views and disciplines.
Requirements for the Architecture Designer role:
- Must have 1-5 years’ experience in Architectural Drafting role
- Must have Revit and AutoCAD experience
- Knowledge of codes and regulations
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally with internal/external teams
For more details on this role contact:
Mary Arthur, Talent Acquisition Partnership Resource Manager Mary.Arthur@alaant.com or 518-689-0707
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity policies.