Assistant Credit Manager
Alaant Workforce Solutions is immediately hiring an Assistant Credit Manager for our client. This is a full-time, in-office, direct hire role, managing a team of six (6) Credit Consultants on a daily basis.
Hours and Benefits for the Assistant Credit Manager
- Full-time, Direct Hire
- 5 day work week within a 6 day schedule (some half-day Saturdays are required). Some overtime is anticipated
- Paid Time off, Health Benefit Package, Holiday Pay and 401K
Responsibilities for the Assistant Credit Manager
- Ensure that your team reviews loan applications for minimum credit qualifications
- Assist with underwriting loan applications and related documentation
- Perform reviews of loan documents for compliance to company policies.
- Delegate workload to team members for loans and underwriting support
- Mentor and coach team to achieve sales goals/metrics
- Prepare regular reports using Word, Excel and company specific systems
Requirements for the Assistant Credit Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience working with credit, underwriting and analysis of credit card applications, personal and auto loans.
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail
- Prior management/supervisory or leadership experience required
- High level of math skills to perform regular calculations
- MLO certification preferred, but must be obtained within 6 months of your start (company paid)
What’s in store for me as an Assistant Credit Manager?
- You’ll work with your team to make decisions on lending products including auto loans, personal loans, credit card applications and more.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to your team
- Broaden your leadership skills and experience within a top Capital District employer
- Professional development and growth opportunities within and outside of retail branch operations.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Mary Arthur, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0707
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.