Assistant Director Financial Aid
The Assistant Director of Financial Aid is a member of the Enrollment Management team. With a student centered approach, the Assistant Director of Financial Aid is responsible for financial aid application processing, assistance in administration of financial aid programs, preparation of reports, enrollment management support for students and families.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in a business related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience required. Strong experience in a high volume environment is preferred.
- MS Office and database experience is required. PowerFAIDs experience preferred.
- Work environment is hybrid including remote and on site hours.
Apply online: https://employment.acphs.edu/postings/123