Assistant Director for Student Engagement and Wellness
The Assistant Director of Student Engagement and Wellness is responsible for contributing to the development and administration of a comprehensive out-of-class and co-curricular experience which is inclusive and responsive to student interests and needs while promoting the college’s Core values of student centeredness, community, collaboration, and respect. The Assistant Director participates fully as a member of the Division of Student Affairs and collaborates with team members to create and build programs and opportunities for our students to thrive at ACPHS.
· Responsible for the development and implementation of programs and services that guide student clubs and professional organizations . Specific tasks may include but are not limited to managing logistics, assist with managing the engagement platform, purchasing processes, reviewing policies and procedures;
· Serves as the advisor to the Campus Activities Programming Board (CAPB); providing oversight and guidance to student board members to ensure the development of effective and well-managed student activities and events;
· Supports the general interest of all students seeking involvement opportunities by providing resources, advising, campus-wide workshops and presentations about involvement;
· Assists in the coordination of conference opportunities and other leadership development for the student body;
· Assists with orientation programming and activities;
· Collaborates with ACPHS departments, including Events Office, Physical Plant, Dining Services, Athletics and Recreation, Public Safety, Information Technology Services, as needed.
· Minimum of bachelor’s degree. Master’s Degree in Higher Education, Student Affairs or related field preferred
· Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in student affairs or higher education, and/or equivalent related experience. Experience within and/or leading a student organization.
· Experience in advising student clubs/organizations, program creations and working with college policy and/or leadership development programs preferred.
For more information or to apply, visit Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Applicant Portal | Assistant Director for Student Engagement and Wellness (acphs.edu)