Assists in the day-to-day functions of the Registrar’s Office. Manages the registration process for students and faculty. Serves as the Primary Designated School Official (PDSO). Provides exemplary customer service to students in accordance with the mission of the department and college.
- Manage the registration process for students and faculty, including cross-registration, drop/add, room scheduling and serve as departmental liaison for experiential education registration.
- Serve as the institutional Primary Designated School Official (PDSO) to track and monitor the immigration status of international students through the Student Exchange and Visitor Information System (SEVIS), including student appointments and guidance, document certification, issuance of required documents, compliance and required reporting.
- Assists with student record management for undergraduate and graduate programs; collects, creates, audits and updates academic records and files; resolves problems regarding academic student records
- Updates and manages graduation application
- Ensures student data and files are accurate, complete and in compliance with institutional, accreditation, federal and states guidelines
- Prepare various reports on a regular and ad-hoc basis regarding student registration, grades and academic performance
- Assist the Registrar and Senior Associate Registrar as needed
- Demonstrated understanding of class scheduling, academic record maintenance, degree auditing, transcript and verification processing
- Highest accuracy in the maintenance of academic records
- Evidenced understanding of database management
- Enthusiastic about use of technology to provide optimum student service
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Planner) Adobe and design software such as Canva, Photoshop, Snag-it, Paint.net
- Positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to change
- Ability to collaborate effectively with college department and cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required
5+ years of experience working in a College Registrar’s Office
Knowledge or experience using Unit4 CAMS, Blackboard, Canvas and/or Sharepoint
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
For more information or to apply, visit Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Applicant Portal | Associate Registrar (acphs.edu)