Automotive Technician - A Level/GM
The Goldstein Auto Group believes that no organization is any better than the people who work for it. Therefore, it is of the utmost importance that we set high standards of integrity with an aggressive, enthusiastic attitude in all that we do. We promise to maintain a well-trained workforce and a safe, modern facility in order to render our customers the best possible support and to provide our employees a secure future. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan + Match
- Paid time off and Sick Days
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and services
- Above average industry pay
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- 5+ years of Service Technician experience preferred GM
- High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification required
- A - level General Motors qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Join the team at the Goldstein Auto Group!