Biotech Lab Assistant
We are hiring a Biotech Lab Assistant to join a Capital Region pharmaceutical leader that develops and manufactures treatments for serious medical conditions. The company focuses on employee engagement, growth from within and promote a healthy work life balance.
The position is offering a schedule of Sunday – Thursday, 2pm-10:30pm. Training for this role would offer a schedule of Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm until comfort level with the position or training is complete.
What you will do:
- Support the laboratory cleaning team
- Coordinate lab samples and manage sample inventory
- Perform basic quality control testing and report results
- Calibrate and verify calibration of instruments
- Complete and analyze lab data records
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences preferred
- 1 year relevant lab experience; internships included
- Must have good communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet timelines
Military Occupation Specialty (M.O.S) Code Equivalents:
Army: 74B, 255A, Marine: 4025
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.