Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
AIYA Technology System LLC is a technology-based enterprise with a strong development team, excellent technical skills, and reliable after-sales service. It focuses on providing various software development, e-commerce platforms, payment gateways, and other one-stop services. We are committed to becoming the most valuable business partner for outstanding enterprises. Because of our huge growth, AIYA is now seeking energetic and entrepreneurial internal and outfield business development professionals.
- Projecting a positive image when representing AIYA to clients and the community.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospects and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, and/or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Effectively and consistently grow sales and opportunity pipeline and generate new target segments.
- Learning product and services, including sales terms.
- Monitoring competition and following current developments.
- Completing and submitting timely and accurate documentation, including new account paperwork and sales reports.
- Develop and implement sales strategies in order to achieve personal and corporate goals.
Prospect new business using a variety of networking techniques.
1. Driver License preferred;
2. Experience in Banking, Financial Sales, Processing Payment, Equipment leasing, POS
3. Ability to quickly learn technology skills;
4. Proactive and resourceful with exceptional problem-solving skills;
5. Proven influencing and negotiation skills related to acquiring new business;
6. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills both written and verbal;
7. Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments and external clients;
8. Issue resolution and relationship-building skills;
9. Ability to assess situations, anticipate needs and provide customer-specific solutions;
10. Strong sense of ambition, self-motivated, self-disciplined, and highly professional demeanor;
11. Experience in business development/lead generation/sales;
12. Strong organizational, follow-up and time management skills;
13. Love a challenge and don't accept no for an answer;
14. Have an Entrepreneurial mindset with a focus on personal growth and achievement;
15. Possess a Team oriented mentality.
16. If you are ready to take advantage of this opportunity, please submit your resume and we will follow up for interviews.
Base, Commission and Bonus
LEADS LEADS LEADS! -- We deliver fresh leads daily.
Hands-on 1 on 1 Training with industry veterans.
Direct back-office support.
Endless potential for growth.
Location: 200 Harborside Drive Suite 201, Schenectady, NY 12305
We are seeking individuals who learn quickly and have the drive to grow personally and professionally.
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com