About us - Digifabshop is an agile, digital fabricator specializing in custom architectural interiors, building components, and fine art fabrication. Our work spans retail, hospitality, commercial, architectural features, and large-scale artwork.
About the position - We're seeking an experienced Business Development Specialist to generate new business opportunities, identify and monitor market trends, and lead the development of new repeatable business for architectural millwork and metal fabrication projects in retail, hospitality, quick service restaurants (QSR), or other related industries.
We offer competitive pay, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time-off, family leave, wellness benefits, 401k w/employer match, health savings and dependent care plans, creative work environment, and more…
Hours: (full-time) M-Th, 8 am – 5 pm | Fr, 8 am – 2:30 pm
Location: This position is based at our Albany, NY (HQ) but may work remote or on a hybrid basis within 100 miles of Albany, NY
Primary responsibilities include:
- Developing, coordinating, and implementing strategies to increase our existing business and generate new opportunities, and managing sales-cycle to close sales.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained and sales revenue and gross margins meet or exceed assigned targets.
- Maintain hunter mentality.
- Develop a strategic action plan to collaborate with internal teams and maintain a solid understanding of production capabilities.
- Attend meetings, trade shows, seminars, and networking events with the goal of growing relationships with clients, prospects, and industry partners for future business opportunities.
- Keep informed of industry trends and competitive positioning of Digifabshop.
- Promote Digifabshop’s brand with prospective clients, professional organizations, and industry trade partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell repeatable digital fabrication projects.
- Experience in architectural millwork, decorative metals and fixtures with existing relationships and contacts in the industry.
- Sales experience of 3 to 5 years is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Major Account representative experience preferred.
- Great interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation capabilities.
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience with Microsoft products a plus.
Digifabshop is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital or domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, prior arrest or conviction record, pregnancy or related conditions, known relation or association with any member of a protected class, or any other protected class, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal or state law. Digifabshop will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.