Primary Role: Experienced individual responsible for interacting effectively between Manufacturing personnel, support groups and procurement, while ensuring optimum results involving material planning and production scheduling.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Review and monitor material requirements to identify overdue materials and track and plan material deliveries.
· Generate purchase requisitions as necessary to support production requirements.
· Analyze short- and long-term sales trends to provide accurate forecasting for material purchases.
· Work within ERP system to utilize all tools available. Focus on achieving desired results and objectives with tools available. Output examples of these tools would be material action reports and material requisitions.
· Understand Bill of Material structure and utilize ECO process and system as required.
· Understand role of key suppliers and the supply chain in whole. Develop positive relationships with all outside supplier contacts to enable the most effective planning and purchasing of raw materials.
· Review and coordinate inventory control processes and procedures with operations group to ensure system inventory accuracy. This would include comprehensive cycle count procedure.
· Monitor and review corporate inventory on all identified product lines and complete inter-divisional transfers of goods as required.
Understand relationship of material availability to conversion of the material within manufacturing to finished goods, and therefore, preparing the most effective raw material plan possible. Purchasing plans should align with corporate inventory objectives and all customer charter needs.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; will consider 5-8 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in ERP systems, eg. Oracle/GIAC.
- Ability to make timely decisions while including appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Adapt to change in the work environment by dealing with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
- Intermediate math skills required.
- Computer and keyboarding skills (Spreadsheets, Database and Word Processing).
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary, including Saturday’s.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
For more information or to apply, visit https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=a11f7aca-70e1-4d3d-b42a-83540362d6fa&selectedMenuKey=CurrentOpenings