CAMP HEALTH DIRECTOR
Summary: Must be a licensed RN or higher. Responsible for all injuries during Camp, Camper Health files and administering all medications needed to Campers.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism with co-workers, campers, parents and customers
- Maintaining a clean and professional work environment
- Work independently or with a group and follow directions
- Communicate directions verbally, visually, and written.
- Must enjoy working with children
- Review of camper confidential medical histories to address restrictions and special needs of campers and staff
- Initial health screening of campers and staff, including COVID-19 Screening
- Daily health surveillance of campers, including temperature taking at arrival. Must keep a detailed record that is accessible to the SCDOH
- Maintain the medical log of all first aid provided to both campers and staff
- Provide First Aid to campers and staff as needed
Open Interviews for All Positions
Monday June 7th 3pm to 5pm
Wednesday June 9th 5pm to 7pm
Friday June 11th 3pm to 5pm
For more information visit Maple Ski Ride - Camp Maple - Schenectady, NY (mapleskiridge.com)