CFAO/CFO – property management
Alaant is pleased to partner with The Rosenblum Companies in their recruitment for a Chief Financial and Administrative Officer (CFAO) to join their team. The Rosenblum Companies create and sustain better spaces to build strong communities. They have been a trusted name in the property management world for over 40 years and are a fourth-time winner of the Albany Business Review Best Places to Work award.
What you will do:
- Serves on leadership team of company and works collaboratively throughout organization to drive organizational priorities.
- Supervises all accounting functions and associated staff.
- Supervises office management and administrative functions of company associated with staff.
- Ensures the quality and timeliness of reporting to leadership team, investors, and lenders.
- Coordinates with accounting staff to verify transactions regularly; reviews and analyzes general ledgers to ensure accuracy and compliance’ approves reconciliations and other internal transactions.
- Manages internal financial controls; tax compliance and liability analysis in cooperation with outside.
- Monitors and reports on company strategic plan KPI’s and goal attainment; participates with senior management and department heads in aligning goals, decisions, and SOP’s around established metrics, required resources, and reporting.
- Manages enterprise risk, including insurance procurement and agent/carrier relationship management, as well as safety programs and security considerations in partnership with other department heads and human resources.
- Strategically aligns company human resources requirements with leadership team goals, particularly around recruitment and retention efforts.
- Strategically aligns IT; evaluation and procurement of software and systems.
- Procures and negotiates equity and government financing, incentives and grants, and compliance.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field, MBA/ CPA preferred.
- Minimum 7-10 years related experience and/or training including financial, management and operations experience, with exposure to the commercial real estate industry.
- Advanced knowledge of real estate financial terms and principals. Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret financial terms of lease documents, property purchase/sale contracts and construction contracts.
- Technologically savvy, with advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite including financial modeling and the use of advanced functions in Excel, and competency in adopting and or implementing new software systems on an enterprise level. Experience with Yardi Voyager or other enterprise property account software preferred.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact: Megan Ermalowicz at Megan.Ermalowicz@alaant.com, 518-689-0710
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.