Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Chemical Engineer for our client who offers exposure to research & development and to how a small, innovative, and growing company operates. The ideal candidate will strive for success, enjoy working in a hands-on production environment, and have a passion for process improvement. If you are driven, motivated, and ready for a challenge, we encourage you to apply!
Hours and Benefits for the Chemical Engineer:
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
Responsibilities for the Chemical Engineer:
- Assist in both lab and production areas
- Responsible for spreadsheet analysis and data reporting
- Operation and mechanical troubleshooting of machinery
- Potential to build and dismantle equipment
- Assist in process development of new experiments and prototypes
- Create PFD’s and P+ID’s via AutoCad/Visio
- Assist with new process design and process optimization
- Source equipment with appropriate equipment specifications
Requirements for the Chemical Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering required
- 2 years’ experience working in a Chemical Engineering role
- Chemical process experience preferred
- Ability to interface with other engineering disciplines/firms
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager at 518-689-0704 or email@example.com
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a video meeting with an Alaant representative in addition to an onsite interview with the client if the position aligns. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.