Chief Financial and Administrative Officer
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
High-visibility position for an established but also fast-growing company! This role is ideal for someone who wants to roll up his/her sleeves and manage the human capital strategy. This is a Corporate Finance and Operations leadership role.
Company has been awarded a Best Places to Work by the Albany Business Review for 5 years!
Responsible for the strategic alignment of fiscal and organizational priorities, oversight of the company’s financial accounting as well as general corporate operations including human resources, information technology, risk management/compliance, and administrative operations.
The CFAO operates with a broad and deep understanding of the organization's strategic plan, while working to proactively ensure that company objectives are achieved, with a direct focus on promoting company culture, goal attainment, adherence to company policies, and cultivating efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university in applicable field.
- MBA and/or CPA a plus.
- Minimum 7-10+ years related experience and/or training including financial, managerial and operations experience, with exposure to the commercial real estate industry strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of real estate financial terms and principles. Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret financial terms of lease documents, property purchase/sale contracts and construction contracts.
- Technologically savvy, with advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite including financial modeling and the use of advanced functions in Excel, and competency in adopting and/or implementing new software systems on an enterprise level. Experience with Yardi Voyager or other enterprise property accounting software preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve departmental deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication and conflict resolution skills with a professional, respectful and positive presentation style.
- Ability to effectively present information and provide timely, reliable, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Strong initiative, work ethic, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit.
We are actively recruiting for this role with an immediate start date. Interviews, hiring, onboarding and training will be done onsite with proper protocols in place supporting health and safety.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518.689.0706
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.