Code Ninjas Center Manager
Code Ninjas Center Manager
Who are we?
Code Ninjas is the fastest-growing computer coding franchise in the U.S. In our modern, beautifully-appointed centers, kids ages 7-14 learn to code doing what they love - building and playing computer games. Code Ninjas has been designed from the ground up to serve the exploding demand for coding and STEM-based extra-curricular programs in a way that is fun for kids, convenient for parents and effective at producing results. Founded in Pearland, TX in 2017, today Code Ninjas has over 3,000+ students enrolled across the country and is growing fast. Our core promise is, Kids have fun, parents see results. We believe in these words so much that it’s written on the walls in our center.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Assistant Center Director to join our team of dynamic, energetic, forward-thinking minds, working toward our common goal: providing a fun and safe learning environment for children. Are you a passionate, ambitious, dependable, business-minded leader? Do you enjoy taking responsibility for a project and seeing it through to success? This could be the role for you. Code Ninjas Clifton Park is looking to hire an Assistant Center Director with the potential to grow into a Center Director role.
• Sales & Business Development - Grow and retain student enrollments
• Marketing - Network with local schools and businesses to promote the Center; actively participate in local school events and speaking opportunities
• Customer Satisfaction - Maintain high customer delight - both for kids and parents
• Team Management - Schedule and manage our team of bright young coder/mentors
• Run and maintain the facility to brand and company standards
• Trouble-shoot and solve operational and technology issues as they arise
• Report to the leadership team on a daily basis
• Motivated, a self-starter, Leader
• Reliable and punctual
• Patient, understanding
• A good communicator
• Enjoys working with kids
• Enthusiastic about Code Ninjas’ mission with background and experience in working with children, working in customer service
• Enjoys working with and utilizing technology
• Managing others
Operating a facility
Shifts / Working days: Mid-Day (Required); Evening (Required)
Monday – Friday, 2:00 p.m.– 8:00 p.m. (flexible); and
Saturdays, 9:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
• Bachelors’ Degree or higher
• Strong communication skills - phone, presentations, social media
• A business mindset - quantities available options for reaching goals and seeks to maximum return on invested resources
• Past positions of responsibility involving the development of children, especially kids' 7yrs and older, as an instructor, camp counselor, lifeguard, coach, parent, etc.
• Flexible schedule and detail oriented
• Reliable transportation
• Experience using Microsoft Office applications, social media, and other cloud-based services
This is NOT a teaching position. NO coding experience is required or necessary to excel in this role (your direct reports (Code Sensei's) will all have it). Sales, customer service and team leadership skills rank higher than teaching ability
• Customer Service: 1 year
• Leadership: 1 year
• Microsoft Office: 1 year
• Tutoring center, daycare, Montessori: 2 years
• Working with kids and parents: 2 years
• Operating a center: 2 years
Job Type: Part-time; Compensation: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour, plus strong incentive bonus potential based on enrollments in this exciting new market.
How to apply: Please email: Neelima.email@example.com
Location: Clifton Park, NY