Commercial Property/Facilities Manager
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed
Capital Region company seeks a Manager with experience supervising multiple locations. Will manage a small team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys the diversity of the position and the pride involved with the role.
- Oversees all routine and preventive maintenance in order to maintain the physical property integrity.
- Perform, delegate, oversee and inspect all maintenance tasks.
- Management of multiple locations.
- Develops and maintains positive client and vendor relationships.
- Determines and reviews emergency preparedness plans, site inspections, facility audits, work order progress reports.
- Manages and coaches facilities staff to deliver excellent service levels.
- Researches and implements new processes and technology to improve operational efficiency. Is forward thinking.
- Develops environmental health and safety procedures for facilities.
- Previous Commercial property management/facilities experience: 3+ years.
- Previous people management experience: 3+ years.
- General experience that includes plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry.
- Open to local travel.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, email@example.com, 518.689.0706