Community Engagement Coordinator
Do you have excellent interpersonal and writing communication skills? Are you creative and have experience in basic design using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop? Do you want to make a difference in your community?
LifeWorks Community Action currently seeks qualified candidates for the position of Community Engagement Coordinator, responsible for external and internal community relations and marketing. This includes maintenance of social media, websites, e-newsletters and email marketing, as well as the production of print materials such as agency brochures, postcards and flyers. The Community Engagement Coordinator is also a lead for the LifeWorks Ambassadors, a volunteer corps dedicated to raising funds and awareness for neighbor-driven programs and services.
LifeWorks Community Action is a community of neighbors helping neighbors build bright and stable futures. LifeWorks Community Action promotes diversity, equity and inclusion in all agency programs and services. We seek applicants who embrace and support an inclusive, equitable community and work environment.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic digital and print graphic design skills and experience using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Organized and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Desire to make a positive impact in the lives of others.
- Ability to write and speak in English and Spanish a plus.
- Flexible scheduling, full-time or part-time.
- Some evenings and weekends required.
$20.00 - $22.00 starting, commensurate with experience.
COVID-19 considerations: To keep all staff and customers safe during the pandemic, we have been and will continue to follow all recommended health and safety guidelines for offices and programs. A vaccine mandate is in place for all staff.