Complex Member Associate
Gateway Sports & Pools Inc., is a successful non-profit organization that provides exceptional learn to swim and sports programs to children and adults in a variety of communities in the NY metropolitan area. At Gateway Sports and Pools, we strive for the best in every aspect of the organization. We believe teamwork, dedication, and self-motivation are the keys to success in our growing organization. Visit us at www.joingateway.org
Complex Member Associate responsibilities include registering members, managing member accounts and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and being the face of an organization, we’d like to meet you.
If you are the Complex Member Associate that we are looking for, you will be… friendly, charming, enthusiastic and conscientious. You will have a passion for Gateway Sports, have high standards and be described as courteous, mature and a team player. You will need to be well presented, trustworthy, punctual and love helping members achieve the results they are striving for. You’ll be eager to take this opportunity as a Complex Member Associate to learn, grow, be part of an amazing team, and achieve well above average results.
WE WILL GIVE YOU - An amazing work environment in the coolest workplace you can imagine. Color adaptive lighting, high energy music, and members who are grateful for your help in changing their lives for the better.
- Check members in daily using our gym software
- Signing new members up using our gym software
- Assisting members with questions
- Helping potential members find the right membership plan or class
- Ensuring members sign all necessary paperwork
- Answering phone calls, emails, text messages, and chats
- Giving tours of the facility
- Maintain constant communication with those who sign up
- Sell merchandise to our members/visitors
- Signing groups up for birthday parties or other rentals
- Cleaning the facility bathrooms
- Restocking toiletry items as needed
- Maintaining Front Desk Area, Lobby, Teen Room and 1stFloor Hallways.
- Explaining our amenities to potential clients
- Fill in for swim instructors and lifeguards if needed
- Assisting with birthday parties
- Assisting with additional tasks as needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to operate computer software’s
- Energetic & Engaging
- Ability to solve problems and cater to the needs of members and guests
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.20 per hour