Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Compliance Coordinator for a worldwide leader in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. As the Compliance Coordinator, you will contribute to process improvements and procedural workflows. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work with a team and drive project completion. We encourage you to apply today!
Hours and Benefits for the Compliance Coordinator:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the Compliance Coordinator:
- Complete document revisions in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support to electronic document systems
- Ensure all processes, procedures and methods are compliant across all teams
- Create client design solutions to problems and present to project team
- Track and report project timelines
Requirements for the Compliance Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple priorities
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.