Alaant Workforce Solutions is immediately hiring a Compliance Specialist for our client. This is a newly created, full-time, in-office, direct hire role. You’re primary objectives revolve around consistent execution of company policies regarding lending and ensuring all parties understand and follow those guidelines.
Hours and Benefits for the Compliance Specialist:
- Full-time, Direct Hire
- Typical Monday through Friday hours, 8am-430pm with some exceptions
- Paid Time off, Health Benefit Package, Holiday Pay and 401K
- Potential to have some hybrid work in the future
Responsibilities for the Compliance Specialist:
- Research and make recommendations on policies related to financial products, services, and operations.
- Analyze existing processes for compliance with regulatory agencies, making changes where appropriate
- Understand and monitor new and updated regulations, sharing or presenting findings as needed
- Update documentation (print, online, internal) for company SOPs
- Review various documents (marketing, sales, disclosures, etc.) to ensure that they are compliant with appropriate regulatory body; make changes as needed
- Work on tasks assigned by Risk Management and Compliance team
- Provide company wide training support to update company on compliance matters and updates.
- Work with other teams tied to compliance and quality assurance on related issues
Requirements for the Compliance Specialist:
- Associate Degree required
- 3 years of experience working in compliance or risk management within the financial sector (certification preferred)
- Knowledgeable around laws and regulations related to compliance and products sold/serviced within the financial industry
- Working experience with NCUA and DFS examination processes
- Demonstrated experience with analysis and evaluation of projects
- Knowledgeable with IRS documents and reporting requirements
What’s in store for me as a Compliance Specialist?
- Your critical contributions help ensure that our client stays within all legal and regulatory parameters.
- You have a strong calling for ensuring that things are correct to mitigate risk to the organization
- You want to help education teammates throughout the organization so they can offer best-in-class service to your customers
- Consistent review of programs, electronic documents, and processes used daily by all staff
- Regulations and compliance speak to you in a way your friends marvel at!
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Mary Arthur, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0707
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.