Contact Center Associate
Contact Center Associate
Take the first step in becoming a valued member of our Contact Center as a Contact Center Associate. In this role, you will serve as a strong resource to our members and the Credit Union by providing high-quality service in response to the needs of our members, fellow employees and subsidiary organizations. This position is an excellent place to continue a CAP COM career, as you will quickly gain a working knowledge of the entire Credit Union. Strong willingness to learn and operate at a fast pace, desire to support online and mobile technology, and the ability to deliver results in a needs-based sales environment are desired!
Essential Job Functions
- Support frontline member interactions including: processing financial transactions, supporting online and mobile banking services, discussing banking products, and processing loan applications
- Strong member advocacy skills through needs-based sales of CAP COM products and services.
- Strong motivation to succeed and meet metrics within a needs-based sales environment.
- Technical support experience and strong working knowledge of online and mobile technologies.
- Prioritize work efforts within a fast-paced Contact Center environment to maximize team productivity.
- Manage multiple work queues with urgency including: inbound call volume, outbound calls, e-mails, and member follow-up.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and performance requirements.
- Associates Degree in a related field is preferred, along with one (1) to three (3) years of experience working in a Contact Center environment preferred.
- Team lead or supervisory experience a plus.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Contact Center procedures and technologies. Experience with Genesys Contact Center solutions is a plus.
- Excellent phone skills including verbal, listening and negotiating skills.
- Strong written communication skills, including typing skills, and the ability to respond to member e-mails and inquiries efficiently and professionally.
- Strong technical aptitude, with the ability to support Mobile and Online Banking products.
- Working knowledge of PC’s, smartphone technology (IOS & Android), Windows environment, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to support questions related to browser settings for Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome.
- Needs-based sales experience preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking skills are a plus.