Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
High-visibility position! Excellent opportunity to work in a busy environment and support the General Counsel and others. Still maintain a work life balance!
Company offers an excellent benefits package.
Contract Specialist duties:
- Coordinates all stages of the contracting and post-contracting process for all contracts, proposals, grants, renewals, and amendments from contract inception to termination. Assume responsibility for administering contract management system software.
- Maintains company’s contract management system (Conga Contracts), including document management, version control, handling deadlines, renewals, amendments, terminations, and expirations. Acts as Administrator to Conga Contracts.
- Generates scheduled reports on contract activity, and specialized reports upon approved request.
- Coordinates all stages of the contracting and post-contracting review process for company and its corporate subsidiaries.
- Works with the Legal Department to develop and maintain templates containing approved standard contractual terms and conditions. Ensures new agreements incorporate approved standard terms and conditions.
- Provides assistance to the Legal Department in resolving contract issues. Assesses contractor performance to identify the need for amendments or modifications to existing contracts.
- Works with staff, managers, and third parties to develop new contracts, renewals, and amendments for products, services, and other arrangements.
- A bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of experience in all aspects of contract development, including utilization of contract management system software is required.
- Strong proficiency in general contractual legal terms and concepts required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Must demonstrate attention to details and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Proficiency with Conga contract management software a plus!
- Proficiency in Westlaw and Pacer are pluses.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, email@example.com, 518.689.0706
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.