Controller - Manufacturing
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Controller for a growing high-tech manufacturing company located in Albany, NY.
Our client is in the silicon industry working with cutting-edge products that serve many industries such as Transportation, Energy and Telecommunications. Our client is seeking an experienced Controller to work in a manufacturing environment.
Our client offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package!
Responsibilities for the Controller in Manufacturing:
- You will provide analysis, reporting, planning and accounting support to assist with the continued growth of the business
- Prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements along with other financial reporting
- Financial reconciliations
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Month, Quarterly and Year close
- Product costing analysis
- AP/AR, invoicing
- Assist the CFO with special projects and/or ad hoc reporting
- You will work with various teams to review KPIs
Requirements for the Controller in Manufacturing:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Must have 5 years’ experience working with a manufacturing company
- Deadline driven to report timely to all key stake holders
- Strong accounting practices and compliance procedures
- Experience working with internal/external teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- MS Excel, Word, Outlook along with accounting software
For more details on this role contact:
Megan Ermalowicz at Megan.Ermalowicz@alaant.com, 518-689-0710
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.