Coordinator of Graduate Admissions
The Coordinator of Graduate Admissions is responsible for the oversight of graduate recruitment and admissions, with the goal of increasing the number of quality graduate students at ACPHS.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
· Oversee graduate admission and recruitment activities both new and internal undergraduate students to include: application and credential review, compiling and maintaining student admission records, data collection and reporting
o Graduate recruitment travel includes approximately 4 weeks in the fall and 2 weeks in the spring, including possibility of international and distance travel
· Develop and implement the Graduate recruitment plan to support the College’s graduate enrollment goals.
· Act as the lead user of AHCAS, PharmGrad and Slate graduate application, including daily application processing, communications, and reporting, when not handled by the operations staff. Lead daily, season, and yearly processes and conversions of data, roles, and reporting
· Share supervision of Regional Associate Director positions with the Undergraduate and Pharmacy Admissions staff, to include planning and execution of recruitment and application generation activities for all graduate programs
· Supervise and coordinate the work of a small group of graduate Student Ambassadors, including selection and onboarding, training, and scheduling
· Manage the processes for graduate candidate interviews and act as host for applicant interviews, to include faculty, staff, and prospective student participation and communications
· Effectively collaborate with faculty, staff, and the Graduate Admissions Committee members, Program Directors, and Chairs regarding admissions policies, procedures, and event programming.
· Ensure content related to application requirements and deadlines is current on relevant Graduate Admissions webpages
· Meet application, enrollment, and outreach goals as assigned
· Provide optimum customer service to prospective students, families, and the public in general.
· Represent the college at all admissions at evening, weekend, and holiday events, such as Open Houses, Accepted Student Days, on-and off-campus receptions, and recruitment events
· Respond to inquiries in a professional and timely manner
· Assist in the yearly review and updating of graduate focused communications, presentations, and event programming content
· Complete additional projects as assigned by the Vice President of Enrollment Management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Competent computer skills, including all Microsoft Office applications
· Proficient in CAS and Slate software
· Proven utilization of CRM software to enhance the recruitment process
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Organized and timely in completing assignments
· Present a cooperative, professional, and positive attitude
· Ability to problem solve and identify solutions in a fast-paced environment
· Familiarity with small, private college environment
· Ability to work independently and actively manage an applicant pool
· Possess a team-first attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
· Hold a valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
· 3+ years of professional experience in graduate admissions or equivalent
Moderate Work: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Salary Range $59,000 - $64,000
For more information or to apply visit, Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Applicant Portal | Coordinator of Graduate Admissions (acphs.edu)