Alaant Workforce Solutions is immediately hiring a Credit Consultant for our client. This is a full-time, direct hire role offering $18.50+ per hour, plus incentives for sales and referral add-ons.
Hours and Benefits for the Credit Consultant
- Full-time, Direct Hire
- Work a 5-day work week between Monday and Saturday (typical for financial institutions)
- Paid Time off, Health Benefit Package, Holiday Pay and 401K
Responsibilities for the Credit Consultant
- Review loan applications for minimum credit qualifications
- Assist with underwriting loan applications and related documentation
- Review clients’ lending situation, providing suggestions to aid clients’ needs
- Cross-sell appropriate financial products to assist clients
Requirements for the Credit Consultant
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of sales/customer service experience.
- Prior banking, credit, underwriting or lending experience required
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail
- High level of math skills to perform regular calculations
- Proficient computer skills with MS Office and other tools
- Experience or aptitude cross-selling additional products and services
What’s in store for me as a Credit Consultant?
- You’ll help customers with their primary lending applications, helping make quick decisions for online and branch customers
- You will cross-sell various products to customers for secondary lending or other services, increasing your monthly earning potential
- Stable schedule within a professional office environment and great co-workers
- Ability to strengthen existing and develop new skills on the job
- Professional development and growth opportunities within and outside of retail branch operations
For more details on this role contact:
Tom Schin, Director of Talent Acquisition Partnerships @ 518-441-9479
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.