Customer Relationship Manager/Customer Support
Global company expanding in the U.S. is seeking a Customer Relationship Manager to play the critical role of working directly with customers on orders, questions, and support for use of company’s assessments, books, and journals, both online and in print.
Will consider junior-level candidates!
Exciting new role in a growing company.
Work in a modern, sleek office!
This is a full-time position for one of our clients.
Responsibilities for Customer Relationship Manager/Customer Support:
- Customer Support
- Provide first line customer support for orders and inquiries via phone, email, and website shop, in collaboration with colleagues in Germany.
- Create online testing accounts and provide test administration support.
- Acquire in-depth product knowledge and develop expertise on company products and their appropriate usage in clinical, educational and occupational markets.
- Relationship Management
- Build expertise in using the company’s ERP for invoicing and mailing.
- Suggest website changes to Marketing colleagues to better position company in the market.
- Collaborate on newsletters and/or direct mailing/emailing to customers by supplying customer lists and suggesting content.
- Marketing and Sales Support
- Advise Marketing colleagues on customer requests and sales leads.
Requirements for Customer Relationship Manager/Customer Support:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, psychology, or related field.
- At least 2 years’ business experience working directly with customers and online systems, preferably using CRM software.
- Excellent verbal communication and networking skills with the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone (or via email) with customers.
- Proficient writing skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Business Central.
- Collaboration with international colleagues and/or with customers in a global environment.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, email@example.com, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.