Customer Service Representative
Sykes-Mallia Associates, Inc. is looking to add a customer service representative/receptionist to our growing team. Experience in insurance is desired but not required. This position offers growth opportunities with the potential for a fulfilling career as a licensed insurance professional.
The main functions for this position include:
- Managing incoming phone calls and directing to the appropriate team member
- Opening, sorting and scanning incoming mail
- Assisting with customer correspondence as directed
Requirements for the position:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Independent, learns quickly
- Able to multi-task while managing priorities and follows through
- High attention to detail
- Proactive adapts to different circumstances
- Insurance experience desired, but not required
- Works well in a small office setting
All persons are entitled to equal employment and we do not discriminate against any person because of age, citizenship, color, disability, gender, identity, marital status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal opportunity will be afforded to all persons; including, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotion and termination.
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.