Customer Support Agent
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Customer Support Agent for an excellent organization in the energy industry, located in Albany, NY. They are well known in the area for top service and are looking to add to their team. Candidates with exceptional customer service skills would do great in this role!
Hours and Benefits for the Customer Support Agent:
- Direct hire, 4-day work week!
- Up to $18.00 per hour
- Multiple shifts available!
- Sunday – Wednesday 8am-7pm, Wednesday – Saturday 11am-10pm
- Excellent benefits including a 401k and employee stock ownership!
Responsibilities for the Customer Support Agent:
- Answer inbound calls and assist customers with questions
- Dispatch on-call technicians
- Schedule appointments and process payments
- Assist users with product features and functionalities
Requirements for the Customer Support Agent:
- Previous call center or dispatcher experience
- Excellent customer service skills
Military Occupation Specialty (M.O.S) Code Equivalents:
Marine: 4100, 4130
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Abby SerfiIippi, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0709
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.