Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Data Assistant for a worldwide leader in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. Our client is employee-centric, socially conscious and globally committed. They offer growth from within and promote a healthy work-life balance.
The ideal candidate brings strong attention to detail and motivation to meet deadlines. If you are interested in working with scientific data, we encourage you to apply!
Hours and Benefits for the Data Assistant:
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered after 60 days of employment
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance package offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the Data Assistant:
- Source data from paper records and internal database systems
- Perform data entry tasks
- Manage data in support of monitoring or quality reviews
- Facilitate continuous improvement initiatives within the department
Requirements for the Data Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or engineering required
- Experience working with large sets of data including paper and electronic records
- Familiarity with database systems including LIMS or Historian
For more details on this role contact:
Abby Serfilippi, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0709
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.