Data Assistant (Quality Control)
Alaant Workforce Solutions is seeking a Data Assistant (Quality Control) for our client within the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and collaborative team. Our client is employee-centric, socially conscious, and globally committed. This team will allow you to immerse yourself in data related projects including trending analysis, implementation and reporting.
Hours and Benefits for the Data Assistant (Quality Control):
- Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the Data Assistant (Quality Control):
- Update testing statuses
- Prepare/Populate spreadsheets via Excel
- Attend meetings to keep the team informed on new developments
- Compile department performance and metrics
- Maintain timelines and ensure all product release is reported within compliance standards
- Trend quality control data and present in-depth review
- Assist in implementation of data trending programs
Requirements for the Data Assistant (Quality Control):
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Biology required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager, Monica.Sweeney@alaant.com, 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.