Data Entry Assistant
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Data Entry Assistant for a worldwide leader in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. Our client is employee-centric, socially conscious, and globally committed. They offer growth from within and promote a healthy work-life balance.
The ideal candidate brings strong attention to detail and motivation to meet deadlines. If you are interested in working with scientific data, we encourage you to apply!
Hours and Benefits for the Data Entry Assistant:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the Data Entry Assistant:
- Review data associated with product assessments and technical evaluations
- Perform data review of scientific investigations
- Paper and database sourcing, data verification, and data management tasks
- Serve as a departmental liaison to cross-functional groups
Requirements for the Data Entry Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have demonstrated data entry and database navigation experience
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.