Data Monitoring Assistant
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Data Monitoring Assistant for a worldwide leader in biotechnology. Our client is globally committed to making a difference, offers growth from within, and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We are seeking a candidate that brings strong attention to detail and prior data entry experience. If you would like to join an innovative, growing team, we encourage you to apply today!
Hours and Benefits for the Data Monitoring Assistant:
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered after 60 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance package offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the Data Monitoring Assistant:
- Source data from paper records and internal database systems
- Perform data entry tasks
- Apply statistical analysis to data in support of project
- Manage data in support of monitoring or quality reviews
- Facilitate continuous improvement initiatives within the department
Requirements for the Data Monitoring Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science required; including Biology, Chemistry, or Biochemistry
- Experience working with large sets of data including paper and electronic records
- Familiarity with database systems including LIMS or Historian
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.